ADM Horizontal (Part of DS&T) is an Integration of AD & AM Service lines. This gives our clients access to a larger, integrated practice that is more efficient, faster & innovative. We provide Development & Maintenance services to our clients across different technology stacks right from legacy to cloud and modernization. To drive growth in ADM, We require Service Line Specialists with strong Sales & Technology experience. This is a key role that provides deep expertise in a Service Line Practice Area to support the Client Leadership Team to close new and expansion opportunities on accounts. Below is the requirement and skill/experience needed to perform this role.
We are looking for dynamic, results oriented, experienced field sales executives keen to be part of an entrepreneurial culture accelerating digital change for our large, complex clients. Service Line Sales Specialists (SLS) are field sales executives focused on creating, pursuing and closing opportunities in nominated industry markets. We work closely with and within client accounts to support vertical market alignment.
SLS' provide deep expertise in one or more of the DS&T Practice or Business areas to support Cognizant's client account teams in vertical markets and their account expansion plans into new markets and business areas. SLS' are usually assigned into existing markets and some SLS' will also engage in new logo markets.
The Service Line Sales Specialist will be a "trusted advisor" to both the client and the Cognizant Client Partner blending strategic, tactical and 'street smart' sales experience.
• Deliver sales results and contribute to revenue growth for DS&T and nominated industries
• Grow pipeline through existing accounts and if appropriate, new logo accounts
• Bring a 'hunting' mindset to all market and sales opportunities - shape and share value propositions
• Promote solution sales models and longer value-based contracts
• Cultivate and share a relevant industry or technology point of view (POV) with clients and peers to increase Cognizant's value to our clients
• Bring cultural awareness and interpersonal savvy to navigate complex client stakeholder environments
• Work to close deals using sales best practices such as client call plans, win strategies, close plans and Cognizant sales tools and methodologies such as the 'Deal Health Checklist'
• Cultivate client relationships to foster further growth and cross selling opportunities at CxO levels
• Be knowledgeable on the DS&T offerings, products, credentials and case studies
• Actively participate and collaborate in the DS&T sales teams and with the account/client teams
• Where relevant, build and maintain productive mutual working relationships with alliance partner counterparts
• Create, drive and deliver sales forecasts for deals that meet or exceed budgets in transparent and predictable manner using the Cognizant SFDC CRM tool 'Winzone'
• Ensure Winzone is regularly updated at least weekly with all details on sales activities
• Participate as required in regular sales pipeline and review cadences
• Contribute constructively and creatively into the client account planning and pipeline generation activities led by Cognizant industries and business units
• Contribute to proposal development either directly or in collaboration with bid management and solution architect teams
• Identify early renewal opportunities that can be leveraged into transformation client conversations
• 13+ years' experience in IT services and sales in large enterprise organizations
• Proven track record of sales experience and success delivering to and exceeding sales quotas
• Experience developing opportunity pipelines, qualifying high priority deals, and winning new business in line with agreed targets
• Experience closing sales with a specific emphasis on growing sales. Specifically, winning new deals in customer accounts in line with pipeline planning and pre-agreed targets.
• Recent experience working for IT professional services or management consulting firm(s)
• Deep experience in one or more of the DS&T service line practices and business groups
• Excellent problem solving, business communication (written & oral) skills
• Well organized and experience with being responsive to client needs
• Mature client engagement and management skills - ability to build client relationships; strengthening partnerships by focusing on exceptional client experience, risk management and value realization built on the foundation of Cognizant leadership capabilities
• Bachelor's degree required OR equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Under normal (non pandemic) conditions, typically up to 50% travel is required.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and highly-matrixed environment
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you are comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we would love to hear from you.
Travel Percentage: 50%
Posting ID: 570494164Posted: 2020-09-21