We are a Food Manufacturing company that is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the Foodservice, Food Ingredients, and Retail Private Label markets in North America producing quality bulk and packaged dressings, mayonnaise, and sauces. Our Englewood NJ Food Processing and Packaging Plant is one of 8 locations across the United States employing over 100 employees and growing. Are you a motivated individual, looking for a career in the Englewood NJ area? Come grow with us!
We are currently hiring for Shipping Clerk in the Englewood NJ area!
We offer benefits on day one of your employment with Stratas Foods to include Medical, Dental, and Vision)
In addition, we offer Fitness Reimbursement, 10 paid holidays a year, plus sick time and paid vacation.
Entry-level Pay - $16.00 per hour
1. Complete pick sheets (assign product to scheduled packaging loads).
2. Take appointments and schedule trucks to pick up product.
3. Assist in monthly inventory
4. Assist loaders by helping find product
5. Update and maintain the label inventory
6. Attend scheduled safety and GMP meetings.
7. Enter daily move sheets.
8. Schedule and maintain inventory on packaging supply trucks
9. Update the Shift Supervisor on packaging supply status
10. Review orders and select product for each load following FIFO.
11. Enforce DOT weight regulations on outbound trucks.
12. Authorize truck drivers to enter the facility.
13. Ensure compliance with all safety, food safety, environmental, GMP rules, regulations and policies.
14. Perform clerical duties as assigned by the Shipping Supervisor or Plant Manager.
15. Enter in down time information DWP.
16. Maintain copies of warehouse move sheets, take off sheets, etc
17. Complete samples for shipment via UPS or LTL
18. Working close with sales / customer service on shipment issues
19. Back up inventory clerk as needed+
If you answered yes, this position could be a great fit for you. Apply today to learn more about our Shipping Clerk opportunity with Stratas Foods!REM-01 WS-01
Shift start: 3:00PM or 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
M - F, one Saturday per month required (inventory) and occasional OT required
Stratas Foods LLC is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee and was founded in 2008. The company is a manufacturer and supplier of oils, fats, mayonnaise, sauces, and dressings for the foodservice, ingredients, and private label industries.