We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
At A3 Labs we come to work to dream, design and define how we will live and move into the future. We exist to harness these forces for the benefit of Members and future generations, humanizing disruptive change for the betterment of the communities we serve. Were looking for bright, passionate, and collaborative people to join our tight-knit team as we innovate in the spirit of service.
Why Work For Us?
- Impact. Lead the charge in mobility as a service movement and enable peoples lives to improve through the sharing economy. Leverage the best of an established 115 year-old not for profit combined with start-up speed and agility to create real and meaningful impact..
- Recognition. We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary, annual performance bonuses, benefits, and 401(k) Company match with additional discretionary contribution potential.
- Lifestyle. We do honorable work, and we practice our values: humility, integrity, teamwork, and service. Youll have the security of a larger organization but youll move at startup speed.
Supports the overall business strategy and corporate objectives by performing analysis to support the identification of business needs and determine solutions to business problems. This advanced level analyst holds an in-depth knowledge in multiple areas of the business and can act in a consultative capacity. May lead large analytic projects and is often assigned to longer term projects which guide business decisions and changes. Provides guidance, mentorship and training to develop new or lower-level associates, with accountability for team success.
- Performs complex analysis of data and the relationship to operational and financial objectives of the organization
- Collaborates with other business areas to investigate issues, makes recommendations and develops action plans to contribute to company objectives, principles and to achieve goals
- Identifies gaps in tools and data, and works collaboratively to resolve
- Participates as subject matter expert in projects related to analytics data structures and applications; makes decisions on methods and techniques
- Interprets results of analysis, prepares and presents outcomes to senior leadership
- Reviews reporting and analytic methodologies and makes recommendations for improvement
- Proactively analyzes data and delivers insights to business customers to deepen their understanding of key issues
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves data issues, working with IT and other areas as needed
- Coaches staff on standard analytic approach and actions to take based on findings
- Advanced research, analytical, data processing and mathematical skills
- Demonstrated ability to structure and conduct data analyses relevant to complex business issues
- Demonstrated ability to make effective formal presentations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Project management experience
- Strong knowledge of database structures including relational database concepts
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including charts/graphs, pivot tables, lookups, and complex nested formulas
- Proficiency with structured analysis and design techniques
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certification
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Required). Advanced degree preferred.
- 4+ years of analytical experience in related industry (Required)
- Mentoring and leadership experience (Preferred)
- Technical or business certifications relevant to role (Preferred)
Posting ID: 574314873Posted: 2020-09-22