Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional experience for all of our guests. Take orders and prepare all menu items. Cook and prepare pizzas and a variety of other food products including meats, poultry, vegetables, sauces, and other food products using a wood burning brick oven, and a variety of equipment and utensils.
- Hand stretching the dough.
- Topping the pizza and filling calzones.
- Manage temperature of the wood burning brick oven and dough.
- Work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Complete opening and closing checklists.
- Prepare a variety of meats, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Understand and comply consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and rules, policies and procedures.
- Handle, store, rotate all products properly.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work and service area including tables, shelves, walls, oven, and refrigeration equipment.
- Ensure guests are satisfied with the food.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Promptly report equipment and food quality problems to Manager.
- Inform manager-on-duty immediately of product shortages.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the manager-on-duty.
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service
- Able to read, write and perform simple math problems
- Able to interpret, understand and follow instructions and solve problems
Posting ID: 39906647Posted: 2020-07-14