Who We Are Looking For
Wireless Zone®, A Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer is the nation's largest wireless retail franchise with over 400 stores and growing.
Our family is looking for high-energy, trainable, goal orientated and reliable individuals who can communicate well with customers and staff alike.
If you fit this profile, well, we have the job for you.
- A unique and competitive pay structure consisting of an hourly rate, profit sharing commission, plus product spiffs
- Access to unlimited training in sales, services and products
- Paid vacations and earned paid personal days
- Discounted Verizon Employee Plans
- Monthly awards and prizes
- Corporate rewards and spiffs
- A dedication to company wide superiority in the industry
- A fun, fast paced and team orientated work environment
- A focus on growth with opportunities for all employees
- An open minded approach to sales
- Transparency of operations
- A management team that encourages questions and supports new ideas
- A true family environment
Working alongside a dedicated team, you will handle sales of all products and services offered by Verizon. Meet sales objectives. Handle all administrative aspects of sales including: completing customer contracts, inventory management, accepting customer payments, data transfers, phone activations, troubleshooting and technical support etc... You will maintain strong knowledge of all company products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features. Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback. In addition you will handle service inquiries from customers while providing efficient and courteous customer service and assistance.
- Using your creative and competitive spirit to meet and exceed assigned sales goals
- Staying up-to-date on the latest data, technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, etc.
- Understanding customers' needs and helping them discover how our products meet those needs
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment
- Available to work holidays, weekends, mornings and evenings
- Educating and engaging customers with product demonstrations
- Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous service
- Customer calls related to sales follow-ups, new products, promotional news etc...
- Timely attendance with a strong work ethic
- The ability to communicate with anybody. The desire to excel. The drive to work hard. The understanding that your energy, effort and commitment control how much above minimum wage you want to earn!
Posting ID: 566631529Posted: 2020-08-09