US-NJ-Mount LaurelRequisition ID:
Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) located in Mount Laurel, NJ is currently seeking a Managed Print Representative I (Representative, Mngd Print I). This individual processes and communicates Cost Per Copy (CPC) and Maintenance reporting for our dealer business segment. Prepares CPC/Maintenance data corrections, performs CPC/Maintenance reconciliations, audits and responds to customer CPC/Maintenance billing and dealer remittance inquiries. Responsibilities
- Daily monitoring of, resolution of errors and changes, serving as business contact for issue and resolution
- Tracking and coordination of booking errors from CPC audit reports
- Researching daily CPC Exception Reports for subsidiary dealerships
- Responding to correspondence related to CPC leases, reconciling AR/AP related matters for dealers
- Ensures accurate and timely responses to dealer needs and requests
- Performs detailed CPC/Maintenance investigations, reconciliation and resolution of customer accounts
- Coordinates responses to business inquiries with dealer, documentation, collections and customer service
- Prepares contract adjustments to correct erroneous billing data
- Facilitates distribution of CPC reporting within the CPC group for analytical review
- Escalated maintenance verification and processing
- Resource for special projects as needed
- Practices Customer focus, collaboration, and communication with the servicing and documentation teams
- Monthly monitoring of CPC billing, assisting with entering reads, following up with dealers on past due and/or lower reads to achieve department goals Qualifications
- Associates Degree with courses in finance/business administration
- 1+ years leasing or related industry experience
- Ability to handle and resolve challenging billing issues
- Ability to identify priorities, work independently, and proceed with established objectives with minimal supervisory intervention
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work additional hours to achieve established individual and departmental goals
The company will not pursue or support visa sponsorship for this position. Company Overview
About our Company - Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2018† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2019. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact .
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers.
#CFS Posting Tags
#PM19 #CFS #LI-AV1 #CBAV