At the Johns Manville Penbryn facility, we are committed to delivering positive and powerful experiences, because we are successful only when our employees and customers thrive! We are passionate, we care about people, we perform, and we protect others and our environments. If these values align with your values too; apply to be part of the Penbryn team!
We are recruiting for a Distribution Specialist at our Penbryn/Berlin, NJ plant. If you are a go-getter that's energetic, engaged, and hungry for success then we want to hear from you! The Distribution Specialist is responsible for ensuring replenishment orders are placed timely and accurately for multiple facilities, multiple product lines and warehouses. The Specialist will also be responsible for identifying, researching and resolving any inventory issues and discrepancies; meet the year-end inventory targets and service leads by monitoring lead times and safety stock levels and providing guidance accordingly.
Your Day to Day:
* Ensure replenishment orders are placed timely and accurately for multiple facilities and warehouses
* Create stock transfer orders for all material transferred to warehouse from multiple JM locations
* Assist JM customer service with sales order confirmations for material availability and shipping dates
* Identify, research, and resolve inventory issues and discrepancies
* Calculate and maintain inventory targets including achieving the year end inventory targets by monitoring lead times and safety stock levels
* Maintain, track, and log PO confirmations; update delivery dates as necessary
* Other duties as assigned
What you Bring to the Team:
* BS in a Technical Discipline or High School/Technical School Diploma with a minimum of 3 years inventory management experience across multiple product lines and locations
* Strong problem solving and analysis skills for complex business processes
* Solid attention to detail skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Minimal travel required (10 -- 20 days per year)
* Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Field Preferred
* Knowledge of SAP
* Distribution experience
With Johns Manville you can take pride in helping our team to deliver products that make a difference in the markets that we serve. You'll have the benefit of a supportive environment with good people who care, plus the opportunity for continued growth in your career. Johns Manville brings stability and a space for innovative thinking. Bring your purpose and desire to grow and in return you'll receive competitive pay, annual merit increases, a generous 401k match, paid holidays and vacation, education reimbursement and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
Why Johns Manville
Johns Manville is a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, serving customers in more than 80 countries, supplying innovative products to the construction, aerospace, automotive, filtration and energy industries. With a more than 160-year legacy, we understand that our story continues to grow only with the right people saying, thinking and doing the right things. Make your story our story.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posting ID: 590770970Posted: 2020-12-03