The Account Manager is responsible for the sale of Company products and services through developing and maintaining customer contacts within an assigned territory or area of responsibility.
Works under general direction of the GMO/ Sales Manager; exercises discretion and judgment on work priority on a regular basis; and a significant degree of creativity is expected.
- Services and maintains positive relationships with current customer base.
- Identify customers' needs and solve problems
- Understand and perform cost savings analysis for customers
- Generates new sales by promoting product line to new and existing customers.
- Troubleshoots problems for customer.
- Monitors sales market in assigned region.
- Prepares various reports as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Posting ID: 548172816Posted: 2020-11-19