At A Glance
- Full-time and part-time entry and mid-level retail sales roles, focusing on wireless, TV and internet products in the communications and entertainment technology space.
- A role that is ideal for results-driven professionals with a competitive spirit who are eager to learn and grow in a busy retail sales environment. Wireless sales experience preferred.
- Benefits include base salary plus a generous commission structure, comprehensive benefits package, paid training and time off, retirement savings, free and discounted Spectrum services (for full-time retail employees) and more.
Reaching your full potential on the Spectrum Retail Sales team is a key part of our mission. Our extensive training program, competitive base salary and generous commission structure provides the foundation you need to be a successful Retail Sales Associate. You'll have the opportunity to meet and exceed sales goals while delivering excellent customer service solutions - it's a win-win.
It's all about learning and growing
With plenty of dedicated peer and leadership support, our fully paid training programs shape new Retail Sales Associates into quick-thinking Sales professionals. We'll bring you up to speed on Spectrum's full line of products, including telephone, data, wireless, and video services. As products are updated, so are you, so that you can effectively promote our products and provide the highest level of customer service to our customers while keeping them up to date.
With a deliberate path to success
Many of our managers started as Retail Sales Associate themselves, proving that career advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Peer-to-peer mentoring and regular sales and customer service coaching sessions ensure you feel supported and have everything you need to succeed.
Here's what makes our Retail Sales Associates successful
Here's what you need to get started
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals, including wireless sales (where applicable)
- Provide the highest level of customer service to ensure a great customer experience
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Be a team player on the Retail Sales team
- Know your stuff - maintain strong knowledge of all TV, internet and wireless products, pricing plans, promotions and service features for Spectrum, as well as our competitors
- Read, write and speak the English language to provide excellent sales and customer service to customers and to effectively communicate with peers and suppliers in person, on the phone and by written communications
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, retail sales team environment
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Willingness to wear a required uniform
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Sales Experience: 1 - 5 years
- Knowledge of latest technology and devices
- Commissioned sales experience
- Retail sales or wireless sales
- Valid driver's license
Posting ID: 590030696Posted: 2020-11-30