Looking for a great sales opportunity? Commercial Lines, Property and Casualty, and Life Insurance sales is your answer. As an Licensed Insurance Sales Representative you will be responsible for effective management of existing customers along with development and acquisition of new customers. You will be counted on for strategic development and growth of profitable existing customer relationships with a focus on retaining and selling new and featured products to ensure continued growth. This will involve promoting and marketing company products, supported by approved marketing strategy, with the overall goal of profit growth.Benefits
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Volunteer Days
Team Building Activities
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services and/or referral programs.
- 1 year of proven sales experience preferred.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A terrific presenter and communicator, and a barracuda closer.
- Ability to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Ability to obtain or possess an active Life & Health Insurance license.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.
Posting ID: 579256109Posted: 2020-10-23