Position Summary: The Team Member/Cook is passionate about providing our guests a superior dining experience with safe, high quality products in a clean and safe environment.
I. Primary Job Duties
The position of Team Member/Cook is responsible for the following major duties and tasks:
1. Creates a World Class Guest Experience with Safe, High Quality Food Products
- Demonstrates company service expectations when preparing and cooking all food products.
- Ensures that all food products meet the determined specifications, procedures and quality standards.
- Prepares and cooks all food products as dictated by food standards and at the direction of the Manager.
- Ensures that all product holding times are strictly observed.
- Plans sufficient inventory to meet guest needs.
2. Delivers Exceptional Brand Standards, Cleanliness and Safety
- Ensures that all call sheets are completed, posted and used.
- Ensures all products and supplies are stocked and available.
- Completes assigned housekeeping duties while following specific sanitation and safety guidelines.
- Cleans all equipment at designated times following all safety guidelines.
- Monitors and maintains all equipment and immediately reports malfunctions to the Shift Manager.
- Maintains organized and clean cooler.
- Follows procedure on handling food waste and expired product.
3. Communicates Openly With Manager and Team Members
- Listens and follows directions.
- Responds to feedback positively.
- Is honest and courteous when communicating with guests, team members, and managers.
- Communicates positively about the company.
4. Demonstrates Team Work
- Supports Company values, goals, and work rules. Offers help without being asked in all areas of the restaurant.
- Offers help without being asked in all areas of the restaurant.
- Works well with team members.
- Keeps supervisor informed of work related issues.
5. Performs Other Duties as Assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Shift Leader.
II. Technical and Other Skills Required:
- Must be 18 years of age, a high school graduate or GED.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be available to work assigned schedule.
Posting ID: 582546463Posted: 2020-10-29