Albuquerque, NM, USA
ANG TSS is currently seeking to hire General Manager to support training center activities and facility, as well as oversight. Our customer retains a diverse set of activities and function with focus on quality training as its core mission.
The right candidate should be a self-starter, accountable to the customer on behalf of ANG, and familiar with all aspects of government Program Management: planning; organizing; staffing; directing; coordinating; reporting; and, budgeting, etc. She or he should be able provide leadership, solutions to customer needs, and administrative, to include: process management; metrics; trend analysis; process improvements; and, quality audit activities.
• Authorized supervisor for technical and administrative performance
• Coordinating contractor activities effectively among government clients, students, and staff.
• The principle POC between the Contractor and the Contracting Officer (CO) and/or the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR)
• Responsibility and authority to conduct all contractor management related duties
• Demonstrate superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving abilities linked to continuous process improvement knowledge and skills
• Dedication to positive client/customer service outcomes
• An ability to take initiative and proactively drive processes and toward deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
• Goal oriented and highly self-motivation
• Work constructively as a member of a team
• Oversee daily customer focused ed operations
• Implementations evolve and continual improve a strategy that evolves in relation topeople, process and technology for the delivery of services and training
• The ability to work/interact with individuals of diverse characteristics, backgrounds, experiences, and attributes
• Evaluate and decide upon investments in equipment, infrastructure, and human capital
• Oversee direct reports
• Establish a safety culture and training clearinghouse
• Monitor and perform to performance goals by areas
• Ensure timeliness and quality of deliverables
• Engage customer stakeholders, CO, and COR
• Engage with customer in planning
• Oversee key hiring and talent development programs
• Communicate strategy and results to all stakeholder
• Must be able to maintain a Q-clearance
• Report to ANG director and leadership
• Other duties as assigned
This position oversees the day-to-day program and facility activities, managing 100 or more employees.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
• Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
• Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out of the area travel and overnight may be expected.
• A minimum of five years of experience in an education or training environment
• A minimum of 20 years of work experience reflecting progressively responsible assignments with at least 10 years in related technical/managerial supervisory positions
• Management experience for a program(s) with a staff of 50 or more persons and an operating budget of at least $10 million per year
• BS/BA college education preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
A current or the ability to attain a "Q" access authorization, or current equivalent clearance (Top Secret) granted by another Federal agency.
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally owned company.
Job Family Program Management and Operations (non-tech)
USA Cares exists to help bear the burdens of service by providing post-9/11 military families with financial and advocacy support in their time of need.
USA Cares is a national 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable organization based in Kentucky and registered with the IRS.