Position Summary: The Team Member/Shift Leader is passionate about ensuring team members provide our guests a superior dining experience with friendly, quick, accurate service in a clean and safe environment.
I. Primary Job Duties
The position of Team Member/Shift Leader is responsible for the following major duties and tasks:
1. Creates a World Class Guest Experience
- Creates an in store service environment that exceeds guest expectations with regard to friendly, quick and accurate service. Builds team understanding and commitment to guest service standards.
- Provides guests a “brand right” environment in which to place their orders, receive their food and dine inside the restaurant.
- Communicates and follows-up with guests to obtain feedback and identify service and food quality improvement opportunities.
- Provides guest satisfaction by assisting and resolving all complaints in person or by phone,
- Ensures that all incoming calls are handled in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
2. Delivers Exceptional Brand Standards, Cleanliness and Safety
- Monitors and ensures all menu products are prepared and served according to standard procedures.
- Ensures that all product holding times are strictly observed.
- Ensures that product displays on the counter or in the display case are properly rotated and attractively displayed.
- Maintains standard procedures for receiving, handling, and storage of food products.
- Monitors and assists with all assigned housekeeping duties to provide a clean and organized restaurant.
- Ensures that all tasks are accomplished in a safe manner.
- Inspects and ensures the outside grounds and parking lot are properly maintained to create a brand right environment.
- Monitors and ensures adherence to all safety and security policies and procedures.
3. Communicates Openly With Manager and Team Members
- Listens and follows directions.
- Assigns job duties to team members and ensures successful completion of all assignments and activities.
- Provides feedback to team members on job expectations and standards.
- Monitors team member dress code, professional appearance and attendance and provides feedback on compliance.
- Responds positively to feedback.
- Is honest and courteous when communicating with guests, team members, vendors, and managers.
- Communicates positively about the company.
- Conducts All Star Training and provides feedback to team members on performance.
4. Demonstrates and Fosters Team Work
- Keeps supervisor informed of work related issues.
- Recognizes and rewards team member performance.
- Works well with team members and fosters teamwork.
- Offers help without being asked in all areas of the restaurant.
- Supports Company values, goals, and work rules.
5. Performs Administrative Duties as Assigned
- Monitors and performs opening and closing duties as required
- Completes required shift reports such as the week sales report, bank deposit slips, the cash and inventory worksheet
- Enters inventory and payroll as required
- Ensures compliance to established cash handling and security processes
- Adheres to company policy and procedure for bank deposits
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Assistant General Manager
II. Technical and Other Skills Required:
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, access to an automobile during shifts, and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have access to a telephone 24 hours a day.
- Must be available to work assigned schedule and open and close the restaurant.
- May be required to work temporarily at other restaurant locations.
Posting ID: 568313877Posted: 2020-08-14