Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
- A natural caregiver that wants to help others, no matter the setting?
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Honest, positive, and reliable - the one that all of your friends count on?
Our Certified Nursing Aide (CNAs) fill critical vacancies in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, clinics, schools, and more, to ensure that each patient and family receives the care that they deserve. As a CNA with our healthcare staffing team, you'll have the unique opportunity to work with patients in a variety of practice settings and build a schedule that works for you.
What you'll do:
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, such as: dressing, bathing, housekeeping, grocery shopping, and more.
- Teach patient essential self-care skills, as needed.
- Help the patient navigate the healthcare system by scheduling appointments and communicating needs to our nursing team, when appropriate.
- Check patient's vital signs and/or administer medication under a nurse's direction.
What we're looking for:
- Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) certification from the state associated with this position required.
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and document notes regarding a patient's condition.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work location.
- A dependable approach to work and an engaging, encouraging, empathetic, and compassionate attitude.
At Interim HealthCare Staffing, we know that vacancies and last minute call-offs don't just impact revenue, they're a matter of patient safety - that's why our network of healthcare facilities trust us with their openings. From support staff and MAs to Nurses and Therapists, we match talent with flexible opportunities in a variety of practice settings. We see staffing as a strategy for stress relief.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Apollo
- Job State: PA
- Employee Type: PRN
- Min Salary: $20.00
- Max Salary: $21.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Posting ID: 587869483Posted: 2020-11-18