Greenville, NCSalary Interval:
Salaried, Non ExemptPosition DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY
The Laborer must work safely and productively on various sized Concrete Construction project sites. A successful candidate in this role must be highly motivated and willing to complete any task assigned, along with performing the essential duties of the Laborer position. All employees are expected to communicate, always build relationships with other team members and use good judgment. The Laborer is expected to have the ability to perform all duties of the position, while being responsible and accountable to complete any other tasks assigned.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Follow instructions as directed.
- Report to work on time as required.
- Assist the team by completing custodial duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Ability to carry 50 lbs.
- Ability to follow all company Safety Rules.
- Perform all assigned roles, responsibilities, and related work processes/tasks in the safest possible manner.
- Ensure that a safe, accident/incident-free work environment is maintained for all co-workers, customers, clients, suppliers, etc. at all times.
PM20Position RequirementsEducation and/or Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- High School Diploma/GED - Preferred
- Completing assigned work tasks and processes in work teams.
- Problem-solving and use of good judgement.
- Communicating/reporting with supervisors and team members.
- Following site safety and work-task plans.
- Recognizing and correcting job site hazards.
- Making work task-level judgments and decisions.
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing at a basic level.
- Thinking logically and critically.
- Seeing and interpreting details close and far away.
- Consistent focus on Safety, Quality, Production, and Innovation.
- Interacting with other trades or subcontractors.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Outdoors - frequently
- Indoors - rarely
- Loud noise - frequently
- Temperatures - seasonal
- Personal Protective Equipment - at all times
- Multi-activity worksites - frequently
- Traveling/out of town - limited
- 40 to 55-hour work week - frequently
- Heights and depths - frequently
- Valid driver's license - required
- OSHA - 10 Hour Certification - required; training provided by Wayne Brothers
- First Aid/CPR - preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Frequent lifting, bending, kneeling and reaching.
- Walking Frequently.
- Reaching above shoulder.
- Standing for long periods of time.
Wayne Brothers, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Read our EEO/AAE policy.
Posting ID: 596282999Posted: 2021-01-04