CCI Health & Wellness Services empowers patients to partner with staff for an unparalleled healthcare experience. We deliver high quality, affordable, care to every patient during all stages of life providing services to the medically under-served at 14 sites in Montgomery and northern Prince George's counties. Our services include primary care, behavioral health, dental, adolescent health, HIV and infectious disease testing and treatment, prenatal, and family planning. CCI Health & Wellness Services is also the largest provider of WIC services in the state of Maryland.
We are seeking a Financial Grants Manager to preform accountant functions for a variety of grant programs across our organization. The Grants Manager's primary areas of responsibility include grant budget development and management, internal and external financial reporting, invoicing, and account reconciliation.
* Confer regularly with program staff to plan, develop, and coordinate grant budgets.
* Monitor and manage individual grant budgets from Federal, local, state and foundation sources.
* Monitor budget to actual expenditures, producing regular and special budget reports, performing various budget analyses, calculating budget adjustments caused by revised projections
* Prepare various internal and external reports for funders and staff.
* Work with the Grants Team to coordinate the preparation and submission of grant budgets and budget narratives, ensuring compliance with all requirements.
* Communicate with grant funders and Grants Management Specialists regarding fiscal matters.
* Perform monthly analysis of grant receivables, deferred revenue and income to be recognized for financial statement purposes
* Prepare and submit all Federal Financial Reports, Federal Cash Transaction Reports, and Budget Period Progress Reports.
* Conduct monthly payment reconciliation.
* Prepare and submit grant invoices.
* Maintain documentation for audits.
* Experience with government compliance.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
* At least two years of relevant financial and grants management experience.
* Strong planning, administrative, organizational, personnel and budget management skills.
* Non-profit experience preferred
* Ability to work independently on multiple projects and tasks to meet deadlines.
CCI Health and Wellness offers full medical, dental and vision coverage, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, and a 403(b) retirement plan (with an employer contribution of up to 4% of salary) for all full time employees.