Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with the leading medical research center in the world. We are seeking an experienced individual to work as a Clinical Research Subject Recruiter at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD.
This is a long-term contract position which offers:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Optional health, vision, and dental plans
-Vacation leave as well as 10 paid federal holidays and 401K plan.
- Access to NIH’s unparalleled resources and niche scientific initiatives
TASKS/SERVICES. The contractor shall:
- Promote and represent Vaccine Research Center on telephone and in person settings at the NIH and within the community.
- Assist with and participate in community engagement (in a variety of settings including college campuses, community events, and community based organizations) and study recruitment plans/strategies, to include marketing, community outreach, health education, etc. for all VRC clinical research studies in order to increase enrollment and name recognition.
- Assist with organizing and serve as a liaison with community members to develop programs that will engage and educate communities to increase awareness of HIV vaccine research and vaccine research in general.
- Assist in the overall recruitment and pre-screening effort of the team in accordance with each protocol utilizing VRC’s screening process criteria, in person or by telephone.
- Respond and follow up to initial inquires through email and calls.
- Enter information and communications in database to secure data integrity.
- Produce reports of high quality of recruitment data.
- Prepare and mail information packages to potential research participants.
- Schedule calls for other members of the team to talk with interested volunteers.
- Answer phone calls and record inquires.
- Assist the recruitment team with analyzing trends in recruitment programs and campaigns.
- Schedule participant screening visits in the VRC scheduling database.
- Assist with maintenance of the recruitment database.
- Perform quality control on the recruitment database.
- Assist in the development of recruitment materials such as data sheets, brochures, pre-screening documents, advertisement and other materials as appropriate for each engagement.
- Become familiar with FDA/GCP guidelines and all CTP practices apply on a daily basis.
- Maintain tools and supplies to ensure proper recruitment for research studies.
- Compile weekly reports on the number of contacts made, the outcome of each interaction, and insights and trends from interactions.
- On a weekly basis review referrals and screen failure lists to see if patients would fit in any other studies.
- Regularly communicate with coordinators to access scheduling and study support needs.
- Keep clinical operation staff abreast of recruitment efforts for screening and current enrolling studies.
- Assist with the protocol trainings, per clinical trial goals at VRC.
- Attend all study-related training sessions for all protocols.
- Attend relevant CTP meetings and calls.
- Give insights and recommendations to improve performance.
- Assist CTP team members with the day-to-day administrative operations of assigned clinical trial participant recruitment programs, such as development of recruitment media materials, ongoing management of social media campaigns, reporting and operational tasks related to volunteer recruitment and outreach program, and administrative to include, copying, filing and data entry.
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a related field.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Candidates for the position must be willing to learn a variety of skills related to recruiting, counseling and providing details about our research studies.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
When you apply, please know a Kelly Government Solutions Recruiter will review your resume and will contact you directly, if your skills and experience match the requirements of this position; a full job description can be made available at that time.
Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. Even if you aren’t contacted for this position, you are still part of our talent network. All Kelly recruiters have access to your profile, which expands your opportunities even further.
As a specialty talent company, Kelly is committed to doing the right thing for our talent and clients. We stand up for equity, inclusion, fair treatment, and opportunity for all as these build the foundation of our Talent Promise. With a focus on safety, value, well-being, investment, and opportunity, Kelly’s Talent Promise confirms our commitment to those in search of a better way to work and live and to help discover what’s next.
It is obvious things are different than they were just a few months ago. Kelly is at the forefront of ensuring the safety of our employees in this new working environment. Be well and stay strong.
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for you.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.