- Position Summary
- The HR Coordinator supports the day to day operations of the Human Resources functions. Responsible for administrative and project oriented duties. Supports the HR Partner and HR Director for activities including recruitment, new employee on boarding and additional duties as assigned.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diplomapreferred with 3-5 years experience in Human Resources or related field. Associates degree preferred.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: Experience in administrative office setting required with strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoftapplications. See also "Education"
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid judgment and problem-solving skills with the ability to deliver effective results and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you'll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them - both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care - and the science behind that care - is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.
Posting ID: 566656624Posted: 2020-08-05