LogistiCare seeks a Call Center Manager for Portland, ME The Call Center Manager is responsible for meeting all contract goals associated with call center operations and call taking through oversight of the day-to-day operations and customer service in the center. He/She will provide call center performance reports and initiates and implements procedures to improve the reservation process and to comply with contract requirements.Essential Job Functions
- Manage a 40+ seat inbound Call Center
- Manage and develop a team of Supervisors, Leads and Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to meet operational and contractual goals; maximizes the potential of each employee supervised
- Ensure proper recruitment, training, staffing and technology to handle call volume and contractual requirements
- Monitor training needs and ensure proper CSR education occurs
- Monitor employee performance standards, and take appropriate corrective action in order to meet standards
- Monitor the standards of performance of the Call Center and recommend and initiate call center process and policy improvements to ensure that LogistiCare excels in its contractual performance
- Oversee a well-executed call monitoring process that ensures a high level of call quality
- Identifies and resolves customer issues as well as participates in routine communications with clients to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Make recommendations and implement changes to improve service efficiency, while maintaining budget requirements
- Ensures the generation and analysis of daily, weekly and monthly reports to be used by management and clients to assess and improve the operations
- Evaluate current reporting tools and performance measurements and make continuous improvements as needed
- Champion new technology improvements and system enhancements to meet business objectives
Work with Senior Management in development of short and long-term business and strategic plans and organizational structure within the Call Center
- Participates in projects as necessary
- Displays knowledge of the Medicaid policy manual and relevant transportation needs
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of the LogistiCare system (LCAD)
- Competency Statement(s)
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Evaluates Performance Outcomes to Drive Improvements (IE: Quality, Accuracy of Work, etc.)
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Investigative Skills -- Ability to research information to identify trends and anomalies
- Leadership - Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions
- Management Skills - Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
- Problem Solving -- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of progressive management experience in Transportation, Contact Center and Health Care experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a managerial/supervisory capacity preferred
- Proven performance management, coaching and counseling skills
- Strong working knowledge of ACD phone systems, contact center management tools and principles
- High level of technical competence to include proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Exceptional written, verbal skills, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and instills a teamwork philosophy
- Proven and effective leadership and supervisory skills
- Attentiveness to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must possess ability to analyze data and report on center performance
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Must have proven experience dealing with conflict management
- Demonstrated initiative; and ability to follow instructions and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Proven experience dealing with crisis and ability to create processes that best benefit the entire team
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to sit at and work on a computer for periods of time
- Able to use the phone for periods of time
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds and reach/bend to retrieve items in cabinets and shelves
- Required to be at the work location to perform job functions
- Ability to speak, hear and see for the assigned work day
- Repetitive key stroke/data entry for the assigned work day
- Ability to ambulate as needed for the assigned work day
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Entire work time is conducted in an office environment in a controlled atmosphere building.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Posting ID: 552784688Posted: 2020-09-10