As an Avis Lube Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our guests!
• Provide prompt and courteous guest service, answer questions and, in the Manager's absence or at the Manager's direction, investigate and resolve guest problems and complaints.
• Maintain inventory control with thorough knowledge of cost of goods, turn-ratio, ordering and receiving products, etc.
• Assist the Store Manager with budgeting, sales forecasts, P/L performance, etc. as well as understand factors which affect sales and profit such as guest counts, marketing, weather, etc.
• Assist the Store Manager to maintain or direct the maintenance of the building, equipment and grounds, including but not limited to the air compressor, HVAC, flooring, bay nets, oil/water separator, interior and exterior lighting, dumpster area, sump pump, waste oil system, tire rotation lifts, overhead doors, etc.
• Troubleshoot and assist with the on-going maintenance of the POS system.
• Provide supervision and training to teammates including scheduling, coaching, performance management, and performance appraisals.
• Open and Close the store as necessary.
• Complete any daily, weekly and monthly paperwork as the Store Manager may direct and ship or store paperwork as necessary.
• Maintain and enforce proper cash controls.
• Assist at other locations as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Must have a valid driver's license and pass a drug test.
Must be able to stand and walk up to 10 (ten) hours daily performing the functions as described above. Ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to climb ladders and step stools; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting.