Tewksbury (Hourly rate based on experience)
PART TIME - UP TO 37 HOURS A WEEK
Are you a team player who thrives in a dynamic environment, where you're able to make a positive impact on children's lives? If so, come grow with AlphaBEST! Our part-time group leader role doesn't require late nights or weekends and allows you to build your resume, working with students in an academically-based before, after and full day school program.
Monday through Friday preferred but we are willing to work around college schedules. The hours range in between 6:45am-6:00pm.
Ranging between 6:45am-6:00pm
- Must have a high school diploma or GED and 6 months experience instructing children in a group setting.
- Ability to motivate and engage children and manage behavioral challenges.
- To serve as a positive role model, you must be enthusiastic, energetic, creative and sensitive to children.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet program staffing needs.
- Good judgment and sound decision making..
- Flexible and demonstrates a passion to work with children in a learning environment
- Provides a supportive and caring environment for children
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with children, parents, staff, and other management
- Ability to successfully pass and maintain criminal history background checks and Child Protective Services Registry
Posting ID: 577124082Posted: 2021-02-26