The Warehouse worker reports to the Project Manager, is responsible for sorting and separating incoming merchandise from various distributors that deliver to the Commissary. They are responsible for forwarding feedback, issues and problems to the Project Manager when appropriate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communication– Master Excellence; understand customer’s needs & expectations.
- Communicate the Mission and Vision to team members and customers.
- Resolve customer complaints or inquiries appropriately.
- Team Goodwill – Promotes a culture that embraces growth & development to meet the needs of our team.
- Must adhere to and demonstrate the core values of Passion, Respect, Integrity, Dedication and Excellence (PRIDE) at all times.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Safety and Security Compliance:
- Comply with all health, safety and fire standards and all local, state and federal regulations.
- Establish a culture of safety, ethics and quality within all levels of the contract assignment operations.
- Follow all policies, procedures, and company directives, assuring safety of personnel or property.
- Conduct regular inspections to monitor the cleanliness and safety of buildings.
- Dispose of trash in proper area and waste containers.
- Safeguard customer’s and the company’s property; report any incidents of theft, fraud, waste, or unauthorized possession of property.
- Additional Information:
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Requires punctual and regular attendance. Time away from work is approved and taken in accordance with established policies.
- Develop a sound knowledge of KRONOS and administer training to employees.
- Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Maintain a valid Mississippi driver’s license.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals, including individuals with special needs.
- Ability to communicate and understand instructions, both verbal and written, in English.
- Ability to market Goodwill / Goodworks and explain the mission to the general public.
- Ability to meet company goals.
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing 50lbs or up to 100lbs utilizing a team lift.
- Ability to perform frequent bending, stooping and stretching.
- Demonstrate professionalism, integrity and mission to employees and the public.
- Ability to effectively problem solve.
- Ability to ability to identify product mix by reading case labels and UPC codes.
- Ability to operate hand operated pallet jacks and electric riding pallet jacks or lifts.
Posting ID: 608425495Posted: 2021-02-25