If you love burritos, have a great personality & like to have fun, then you have found a home! Moe's Southwest Grill is now hiring energetic, service oriented staff with great customer service skills!
- Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekends.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
As a Shift Manager, your duties will include:
- Lead team in preparing and serving food with a smile.
- Provide fast, friendly and accurate service to guests.
- Monitor actions of staff and customers to ensure that health and safety standards and regulations are obeyed.
- Instruct staff on cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation standards, and keep appropriate records.
- Resolve customer complaints about food quality or service.
- Excellent communicator: Speaks and writes with a high degree of professionalism and credibility.
- Growth-driven & career-oriented outlook.
- Hands-on management style is essential.
- Must enjoy building relationships and developing people.
- Passion for great food.
- Self- motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Extremely personable with professional appearance.
- Food Safe Certified or willing to become certified
Posting ID: 582907225Posted: 2020-10-28