PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire assignments. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
- Generate, develop and maintain new client relationships
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly sales, gross margin, and profit targets
- Maintain relationships at the critical decision-maker level with high potential accounts
- Develop business contacts through active participation in business oriented or community program.
- Bachelor's Degree in sales, business, marketing, communication, etc. is preferred but can be substituted for similar experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of proven inside/outside sales with the ability to present to all levels of a company.
- Must exhibit zero fear of making sales calls and/or walking into any setting to represent the brand.
- Conduct 10 appointment visits per week. Visit to lead to next step in the sales process.
- Conduct 75-100 inside/outside sales calls a week.
- Must be an organized, planner who follows through on all details.
- Must be able to close deals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively respond to questions or complaints in a timely manner from managers, clients, employees and the general public in person or via email.
- Must be able to execute inside and outside Key Performance Indicators.
- Must be customer service driven with an outgoing personality.
- Ability to make independent decisions and exercise sound judgement and discretion according to company policies and to ensure profitability.
- Ability to work well under pressure and strong organizational ability.
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): Depends on Experience
Posting ID: 552977515Posted: 2020-07-27