Job DescriptionRedwood Family Vet in Asheville, NC is hiring a driven and detail-focused Veterinary Receptionist for our fast-growing animal hospital. If you enjoy client care and working in a fast-paced, challenging environment then this may be perfect for you! This is a full-time opportunity, some weekend availability is required.
Work with a family-owned group of practices modernizing and innovating the veterinary industry. This is a position in an established and growing practice in Asheville. Our ideal candidate will be friendly, compassionate, have excellent communication skills, and consistently be the warm, welcoming face of our clinic.
The role of veterinary receptionist is vital to the success of the clinic. By being the first point of contact, the veterinary receptionist can set the tone for every visit and phone call. A friendly, warm, cheerful, and outgoing personality is key to welcoming every client and patient that walks through our door or contacts us on the phone. An ability to be caring and compassionate is a vital skill, as there will be moments when our clients need someone to listen, understand, and help them.
Our ideal candidate will be family-oriented, friendly, hardworking, skilled in providing a top tier customer experience, and share our passion for caring for animals and their owners.
Skills and Basic Qualifications:
- 1 - 3+ years of veterinary receptionist experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent time and task management
- Demonstrates professional and courteous presentation with staff and clients
- Hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
- Strong relationship building skills
- High energy, friendly, and drive to be successful
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve
- Team player who can work effectively in a fast-growing, dynamic environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Life Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent FSA
- Paid time off + holidays
- Pet care discounts
- Uniform allowance
- 401K + matching
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Posting ID: 565624138Posted: 2020-08-15