Quality Technician - 2nd Shift - Up to $14.00/hr. - Asheville
PrideStaff is currently looking for an experience Quality Technician for 2nd Shift for a manufacturing company located in Asheville.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Quality Control or related experience preferred
- Good math skills
- Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Working knowledge of measurement instruments
- General proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
What's In It For Me?
- Climate control
- Great staff/ break room (fridges, microwaves, ovens, and sodas/ coffee)
- Temp to Hire positions
- Very clean and safe work environment
- Paid weekly- when working through PrideStaff
Hours of Work: 2nd Shift - 4:00 pm to 12:30 am
Come Join The PrideStaff Team!
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $14.00/hr.
Posting ID: 548224979Posted: 2020-08-12