Welcome to The Willows Retirement & Assisted Living, an energetic, active Assisted Living and Memory Care community. We pride ourselves on our engaged, enthusiastic residents. On any given day you might walk through our front doors and see residents laughing and joking as they walk through the halls, barbequing on the back patio or tossing horseshoes in the courtyard. That's because our residents sincerely enjoy each other's company just as much as we enjoy theirs.
If you're looking for a senior living community that offers a sense of home, family and companionship along with exceptional care, we'd love to meet you. Now Hiring (FT/PT) Maintenance Technician!
This position is responsible for performing general maintenance, service, and repair of the interior and exterior of the assigned community in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards/regulations and company policies. Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts & request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day - all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before payday for just a small transaction fee.
- Maintain scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on equipment.
- Perform general maintenance projects as scheduled, assigned and/or requested.
- Repair and maintain vacated rooms in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the walls, floor coverings, doors, and woodwork in the common areas of the community are well maintained.
- Maintain positive communication with local fire marshal, building inspector, state elevator inspector, and any other jurisdictions governing the community. Work within the legal scope of local and state codes.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) and one to three years' related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of building equipment, building codes and building systems (HVAC, plumbing, and electrical) in health care facilities.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Valid State Driver's License required for vehicle travel, as needed.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Posting ID: 552339709Posted: 2020-09-07