Are you the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives? Being a member of the Senior Care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work and to build close, caring relationships that last.
- Rewarding work
- Great supervisor
- Paid training's
- Paid Staff Meetings
- Advancement opportunities
- Work close to home in your local community
- Senior Care voted best place to work 3 years in a row
- 98% job satisfaction rating
What would you be doing?
You would be providing general home care assistance and companionship to the elderly and disabled in your community.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal Preparation
- Medication reminders
- General assistance around their home
- Running errands
- Engaging in activates like games, memory books, and light exercise
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing & grooming)
What do you need to apply?
- Compassionate, reliable and provide excellent care
- High school graduate or G.E.D
- At least 6 months of paid experience, or 1 year of unpaid experience caring for others
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Possess a valid driver's license, and have use of an insured automobile
- At least 18 years of age
To learn more about how you can make a difference in your community visit: www.TrustSeniorCare.comJob Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 579253371Posted: 2020-10-19