Welcome to The Willows Retirement & Assisted Living, an energetic, active Assisted Living and Memory Care community. We pride ourselves on our engaged, enthusiastic residents. On any given day you might walk through our front doors and see residents laughing and joking as they walk through the halls, barbequing on the back patio or tossing horseshoes in the courtyard. That's because our residents sincerely enjoy each other's company just as much as we enjoy theirs.
If you're looking for a senior living community that offers a sense of home, family and companionship along with exceptional care, we'd love to meet you. Now Hiring a Part-Time Server!
Under the direction of the Dining Room Manager or Director, Food Service, this position is responsible for the quality of service delivery during meal service, compliance with special diets offered by the community, and for communicating with the management company on all appropriate matters. Responsibilities:
- Support the development of a positive customer service culture in the dining room under the direction of the Dining Room Manger or Director, Food Service.
- Take beverage and food orders, deliver food and beverage orders, clear, clean, sanitize, and reset tables.
- Make every expected effort to maintain customer satisfaction. Resolve dining challenges with a customer before the conclusion of the meal service.
- Maintain a clean dining room.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Previous experience in food service or other customer service-related fields preferred.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulation).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, personnel skills, and community relations skills are essential.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test; including marijuana.
Posting ID: 552339697Posted: 2020-08-31