CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Idaho that needs an obstetrics/gynecology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8-hr or 10-hr shifts with weekend call. You will see 18 - 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with a current BLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active ID medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new ID medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
*Quick Facts:** Certification: BC/BE required
* License: ID state license needed, not required to apply
* Schedule: 8- to 10-hour shifts
* Call: Weekend
* Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day
* Other Certification: BLS
*Benefits:** We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
* We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
* We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
* Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
* Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Posting ID: 574322145Posted: 2020-11-26