Average $1,050 Weekly Gross
4 State Regional Drivers Needed
The Original Regional Carrier Arnold Transportation
has openings for regional drivers in the following areas Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Memphis, TN, Chicago, IL, Cincinnati, OH, Kansas City, KS, Denver, CO.
Haul commodities like beverage containers from bottlers, retail merchandise, and paper stock. Drive late model equipment and select from available tours. In addition to benefits, you ll collect Mileage Plus compensation. Opportunities for advancement include tours, dedicated, and hourly.
Regional Drivers with Arnold Transportation
use well-maintained equipment to serve business in the surrounding area:
Great Pay and Benefits for Regional Drivers
- Operate late model Navistar and Freightliner Class 8 OTR sleeper units
- Automatic transmissions (available on request)
- Equipped with coolers and CoPilot GPS and navigation system
- Pull 53/102 late model Dry Van trailers
- Commit to taking one load outside of 4-State area upon request
- No-Touch Freight
Once you re part of the team, bonus incentives include an Annual CPM loyalty increase, quarterly safety bonuses, clean inspection bonuses, and monthly production bonuses. Regular compensation for Regional Drivers includes great pay and benefits:
Paid Orientation and Travel
- Average $1,050 gross pay per week
- Assurance Pay $850 per week (for qualified drivers)
- Average 2,200 miles per week
- Up to $.47 CPM pay (based upon experience)
- Paid detention, lay-over and breakdown
- Health Benefits: medical, vision, dental, company-paid $20k life insurance policy.
- Short/Long term disability, accident, and critical illness coverage available
- 401K after 6 mos. of continuous employment eligibility tenure completion
During the 3-day onboarding process, you ll meet key executives and have 1:1 time with your Fleet Manager. You can even select your tractor from our late model fleet. We provide a private room at a newly remodeled hotel and paid travel via bus or air (reimbursements for rental car or mileage reimbursement for personal travel). Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are also provided. Compensation starts with a gift card on the first day of orientation:
Call (866) 598-0404 Today!
- Start of Orientation - $200.00 Walmart Gift Card for necessities before getting on the road.
- After Graduation - $500 Orientation Pay- $200 on 1st Check, $300 on 2nd Check
- First 4 Months Employment - $2,000 Retention Pay
- $400 paid on payroll check after 30 days
- $400 paid on payroll check after 60 days
- $400 paid on payroll check after 90 days
- $800 paid on payroll check after 120 days
Or complete our One-Minute Contact Form and we ll call you back.
Join the Family at Arnold
- Be available to haul one load out of the 4 State Region per week
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have a valid Class A CDL with 1 year OTR verifiable experience in the last 3 years
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years, no more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 months
- No more than 3 preventable accidents in the last 3 years; No reckless or careless incidents in last 3 years
hhas been delivering regional freight since 1932. Instead of sending drivers out on the road for weeks, driving coast-to-coast, we ve kept our drivers close enough to rest at home and enjoy their earnings. At Arnold Transportation
, you can earn great pay without finding yourself thousands of miles away from the things that matter most.