Job Description SUMMARY:
The Receptionist answers calls for customers from the Service department, determines the nature of their business, and directs callers to their destination. In addition, this person routes incoming calls, takes messages, and provides basic information to all callers.ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF A RECEPTIONIST:
- Answers incoming phone calls
- Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
- Types memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Assists with clerical duties as requested
- Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Automotive Dealership experience preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency and general mathematics skills
We believe that taking care of our employees is an important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. With that in mind, MileOne is proud to offer programs designed to help our employees and their families succeed both at home and at work. We call it the MileOne Employee Advantage! In addition to traditional healthcare, training, career advancement and financial benefits, we also include an Employee Purchase Program, a MileOne Recognition program, the Next Mile scholarship program for employees and family members, an Employee Assistance Program and more!
MileOne Autogroup is also dedicated to giving back and supporting the communities around us. As a company, we have raised millions for local and national charities.
BMW of Silver Spring
Post Externally Only
Posting ID: 570374343Posted: 2020-08-27