We are seeking a responsible and hard-working Store Manager to join our growing team of professionals in a Hanesbrands Store. This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits for full time employees. Under direction of Regional Manager lead a branded retail business that generates superior retail returns and provides America's best brands in intimate apparel. Supervise the store team to achieve sales objectives, leading store team in all store activities, maintaining store policy and procedures, and assuming responsibility for the operations and merchandising functions of the store.
Benefits: We believe in offering our Store Managers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package for full time employees. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
* Achieve store sales objectives supported by monthly promotional activities, sales training, and bra fits service.
* Provide customers with outstanding service by training all employees on proper service techniques.
* Supervise store personnel in all phases of store activities to ensure proper store operation. Assume responsibilities for budget control, shrink, overall operation and merchandise presentation within the store. Responsible for taking annual physical inventory.
* Procurement of selected basic stock products to be marketed through the store with approval of Merchandise Manager.
* Insure that all merchandise is displayed and merchandised properly, keep Merchandise Managers informed of out-of-stock, slow sellers and problem merchandise.
* Set team member selling goals in accordance with sales plan. Profitably manage store payroll and financial budget. Responsible for maintaining accurate records and controlling expenses to achieve budget objectives.
* Recruit, select and train store staff. Evaluate team member job performance per established guidelines. Ensure adequate staffing.
* Minimum 42 hours (additional hours if coverage is needed)
* Holidays and Weekends as necessitated by peak customer traffic
* Overtime as necessary (peak selling periods, scheduling demands)
* Assist on the sales floor including cashiering and servicing customers.
* An appropriate candidate for the Hanesbrands Outlet Store Manager will be someone who can measure strictly female consumers to determine the proper fit for bras and various other undergarments and intimate apparel in the privacy of the women's fitting room on a regular basis.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
* High school Diploma/GED desired. A college degree is a plus.
* Proven Sales Performance and ability to drive team to achieve Sales Objectives
* Management experience of 3 to 5 years in specialty retail (apparel or women's intimate apparel preferred).
* Proven background and aptitude in exceptional, individual customer service.
* Strong merchandising and sales skills.
* Demonstrated ability to handle diverse, demanding workload in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong supervisory, problem solving, and decision making skills.
* The Store Manager will frequently walk, bend, stand, stoop, reach, etc.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Posting ID: 561446845Posted: 2020-07-07