We are Aaron's - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job - it is a career with purpose.
Aaron's Manager Trainee serve as coaches to our customer, driving payment collections and lease agreement renewals by understanding lease agreement benefits and ensuring customers are 100% satisfied with the product. As a Manager Trainee, you will build relationships with our customers over the phone and face-to-face to help bring them one-step closer to ownership.
Skills for Success
Manager Trainee can connect and relate well to people, demonstrate empathy, listen attentively, explain things simply and easily, and successfully navigate difficult conversations. Strong multi-tasking, organizational, negotiation and persuasion skills are necessary. Like all Aaron's team members, they share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life.
• Attainment and upkeep of customers' accounts including maintaining updated customer information in the store computer system and documenting all customer payment appointments.
• Direct contact with customers who have not renewed their Lease agreement(s) both in home visits and over the phone
• Sell customers on the benefits of timely lease agreement renewal payments
• Assist the Customer Account Manager in setting and achieving daily, weekly and monthly revenue and renewal goals
• Assist with merchandise returns and guest deliveries as directed by management
• Clean and certify merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center for all items personally returned
• Complete and maintain weekly vehicle maintenance sheet and route sheets daily
• Load, secure and protect product in company vehicle
• Safely operate company vehicle
• Assist the Sales Team as needed
• Any reasonable duties requested by management
• United States at least 21 years old with a valid state Driver's License and compliance with the Company's Driver Qualification Policy; including satisfactory MVR (driving record). Canada at least the age of 18.
• Must meet DOT requirements to obtain certification in required states (United States)
• Ability to work schedule of hours varying from 8 am to 9 pm
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly
• Two years of retail/customer service experience preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• High energy with the ability to effectively perform all functions of the store and multitasking effectively
• Proper telephone etiquette
• Uphold the Aaron's Brand and protect company assets
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Proficient computer skills
At Aaron's we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron's for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career - our ability to positively influence people's lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron's is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members' differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact email@example.com.
Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 574714232Posted: 2021-01-11