Warehouse Associate Position
Staffmark has partnered with one of a Global Office Supply Company that is focused on developing your skills and talents in preparation for long-term success with the company. We are looking for a hardworking Shipping Lane Clearer. This is an excellent opportunity to develop important job skills.
Click here to ---->> APPLY NOW to complete your application today. Once you're done applying, text us immediately at 909.356.8087.
This position is posted for the Staffmark, Fontana office. Located at 17122 Slover Ave., #K115, Fontana (In the Target Shopping Center on Sierra and Slover).
About the Job
Warehouse Associate / Shipping Lane Clearer your daily tasks include:
• Build, wrap, and load pallets into outbound trailers for delivery to stores. Complete all paperwork required.
Primary Responsibilities (in order of importance; other duties may be assigned)
• Build pallets of cases and totes for shipment to Retail Stores
• Ability to operate automated shrink-wrapping machine
• Load finished pallets into outbound trailers with material handling equipment (MHE)
• Moves product around warehouse, manually and systemically, operating warehouse equipment safely
• Equipment that may be utilized including pallet jacks
• Ensure accurate quantities of pallets are sorted by comparing appropriate paperwork, or what is
displayed on hand-held scanner, and matching product numbers
• Question and resolve discrepancies as required
• Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
• Experience as a Warehouse Worker; Shipping or Receiving Operations
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must be dependable and demonstrate the ability to follow directions
• Ability to make independent decisions within well-defined guidelines
• Must be a team player
• Good communication skills, both orally and in writing
• Good math skills
• Ability to operate warehouse equipment
• Limited Computer Data Entry Skills
2nd Shift: Monday-Friday / 4:30pm-1:00am
$15.00 / hour
Ready to Get Started?
If you’re looking for a position that offers career opportunity, this could be a great job for you! Apply today... click on the link --- >> APPLY NOW (Job post #1010474). We're looking forward to working with you!
Benefits with Staffmark:
Why Choose Staffmark?
Every year, thousands of job seekers choose Staffmark. Using a network of hundreds of branches nationwide, our staffing professionals pride themselves on quickly placing qualified candidates into positions that fit their skills. Staffmark has earned the coveted Diamond Award for receiving the American Staffing Association’s Best of Staffing® Client Award eight years in a row.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.