Kelly Services is currently seeking a Sourcing Cost Analyst
for one of our top clients in Cincinnati, OH.
This role has been outsourced to KellyOCG and may be eligible for medical benefits, paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays, 401K, and bi-annual performance reviews.
- Provide assistance with Request for Quote process, collecting appropriate inputs to the process, including drafting, tracking, analysis, reporting
- Provide assistance with aCAR Capital Appropriation Request process, collecting appropriate inputs to the process as well as follow-up drafting, tracking reporting
- Provide Instantis project chartering support reporting
- Assist as needed with the inputs required for the Purchasing Request process for both capital and expense purchases
- Support as necessary supplier ideation sessions in conjunction with Sourcing lead
- Assist with various requests from stakeholders; for example, pricing and volume requests
- Assist with inputs to periodic Source communications relaying status of CIP portfolios
- Process purchase requisitions and place purchase orders expense and capital with selected suppliers
- Leverage use of Oracle/E1 ERP System, Supplier Portal, 20/20 Data Analytics, and other systems as necessary to ensure source objectives are met for cost analysis reporting, PO execution, resolution, analysis, setup access
- Conduct supplier inquiries into cost, capabilities, delivery and availability of certain products/services
- Operational metrics will be tracked in conjunction with EES personnel s time spent on activities
- Customer Service responsiveness for deliverables in scope of work
- Accuracy completeness for deliverables in scope of work
- Communicate with and provide customer service to multiple levels of management.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associates or Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a finance or administrative role required.
- Previous experience working with external vendors or suppliers, ordering parts and/or services and utilizing a procurement system preferably Ariba or ARAVO preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience required and must have technical skills and be willing to easily learn new systems.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Benefits and Perks: You’ll enjoy competitive pay as well as a comprehensive array of benefits for which you may be eligible, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Online Training via the Kelly Learning Center
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.