At Qdoba, we believe that values and behaviors bring our culture to life. We are inspired by our brand purpose: to bring flavor to people’s lives. This brand purpose comes to life through our core ingredients: Our Culture, Our People, Our Food, Our Environment. What does this mean?
- CULTURE: Working at Qdoba is more than just food. It’s about working together to accomplish something great with people we care about. We create experiences for our guests by bringing a contagious level of energy and enthusiasm.
- PEOPLE: We take pride in carefully selecting talented people and mixing them together to discover amazing flavors. We value the diversity that our employees bring to the table. We have a no jerk policy and live by it.
- FOOD: Our undeniable love for flavor is what brings us together. We slice, dice, hand-smash, smoke, braise, sear and grill fresh in-house all day, every day. We are committed to preparing our food in the freshest, most flavorful way possible.
- ENVIRONMENT: We’re dedicated to bringing flavorful experiences to our environments. Because we think food tastes better in a place that’s full of inviting energy, we pay attention to the details. We believe our guests deserve positive first impressions. Always, no exceptions.
Job description: As the Catering Coordinator, you are responsible for overseeing all catering operations. You take pride in the Qdoba brand and have a passion to share this brand with others through catering. You will bring a positive energy to the Catering Department and ensure that each and every delivery is executed with enthusiasm and professionality. You will develop a team of Catering Specialists who perform at the highest level of service in the market. Aside from daily operations, the Catering Coordinator is always looking for ways to grow catering sales and strengthen catering operations.
- Competitive Salary
- Delivery fee per order delivered
- All tips received
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Vacation: 1 week after 6 months, 2 weeks after 1 year
- Sick days
- Car allowance
- Phone allowance
- Paid Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas
- 3 Floating Paid Holidays (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day)
- Growth oriented, financially stable company
- We don’t tolerate jerks
- Annual reviews with advancement opportunities
- Good quality of life – no late nights!
- Referral program bonuses
- Awards/bonus opportunities
- At last, but certainly not least…FREE FOOD!
- Be responsible for all catering office operations which includes:
- Take catering orders over the phone and online
- Driver coverage
- All database entries
- Tracking and monitoring
- Customer relations: confirmation calls, follow up calls, complaint resolution
- Deliver catering orders daily
- Prepare and ensure orders are correct before leaving the store with the order
- Deliver and set up catering orders to different businesses
- Take pride in brand by always being in uniform and looking crisp and professional
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- 45 hours a week
- Be open minded and ready to grow sales by coming up with new ideas and opportunities to increase catering sales
- Look for the small and large opportunities to enhance a guest’s experience
- Share our passion and love for our food and accommodate our guest’s requests, always be willing to go the extra mile
- Create positive, welcoming, and flavorful experiences for our guests in all environments - whether in store or at any catering event such as a business meeting or family party
- Provide energetic greetings and believe in making a guest’s experience memorable
- Join forces with the management team to create a flavorful experience for all guests
- Be approachable and visible to both team members and guests
- Follow all food safety standards (No exceptions!)
- Be all in: recruit and interview to grow your team
- Have pride in who you are and what you do
- High school diploma
- Must be 18 years or older
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and proof of insurance
Be able and willing to perform all duties and responsibilities
Posting ID: 74384891Posted: 2020-07-14