What would you do? - The Specifics
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Operate all lab machinery to fabricate quality eyewear that conforms to Company standards and tolerances.
- Perform machine maintenance.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using "Ready When Promised" production board.
- Accurately and promptly complete all required paperwork/documentation.
- Assist with answering phone efficiently in accordance with NVI telephone protocol.
Are you the right fit? - The Suitable Talent
- Previous lab experience is preferred.
- Ability to learn how to operate and maintain lab machinery and equipment.
- Detailed oriented. Must be able to accurately transcribe words and numbers.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
Posting ID: 586880234Posted: 2020-12-01