Automotive Service Advisors
Top Producers can earn up to $80K!
Jim Hudson Automotive Group, is a multi-franchise dealer group with all of the most popular brands: Audi, Cadillac, Buick, GMC, Lexus, Toyota, and Ford. Family owned and operated, we have served the greater Columbia area since 1980. Mr. Hudson's firm commitment to customer service has formed the foundation of all our great dealerships.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.Are you ready to make some BIG Money in your career as a Service Advisor? Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work, experience, and expertise? Come work with us!
Automotive Service Advisors are needed now at JIM HUDSON AUTO GROUP. Business is booming, and we need to add to our teams of service advisors to meet customer demand in our service centers. Our ideal candidates will be experienced Service Advisors with a great attitude, people skills and work ethic.
- Top Performers can earn up to $80K!
- Paid Vacation
- Matching Holiday Bonus Program
- Guaranteed pay while training
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible five-day work schedule
- Company-provided training and education
- State-of-the-art facilities!
Responsibilities - Service Advisor:
- Schedule appointments with customers
- Greet customers and make them feel welcome!
- Work with customer and technician to identify required services using vehicle's service history
- Advise customers on necessary/suggested services and costs; advise of any current special promotions available
- Compute cost of replacement parts and labor
- Address customer's questions and needs promptly and professionally
- Ensure comprehensive re-delivery check of customer vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and that all items identified for service/repair have been completed as scheduled
- Review results of customer satisfaction surveys with service manager
- Meet the dealership's standards for repair order production
Requirements - Service Advisor:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Automotive Service Advisor and/or dealership experience preferred
- Valid in-state driver's license
- Professional personal appearance
- Resume must be uploaded
- A 'People Person' with excellent communication skills
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 562997686Posted: 2020-08-01