A Day in the Life of a Sales Associate:
This position offers a base hourly rate of $13.00 per hour plus commissions. Yearly potential $35K plus.
SUMMARY: Your responsibility is to promote the brand and achieve sales targets by demonstrating products and informing prospects about HAIRCLUB's Multiple solutions.. You will demonstrate excellent customer service by welcoming potential customers and promoting product sales to meet quotas and goals..
SCOPE AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBLITIES:
1.) Open and or Close location, including setting up retail displays and maintaining proper merchandise inventory levels
2.) Set up and operate the cash drawer
3.) Promote Sales
4.) Share information on HAIRCLUB's solutions
5.) Capture Lead/Prospect information
6.) Book in-center appointments for consultations
7.) Be subject matter expert of all products and offerings
8.) Report daily activity via required reports
MANAGEMENT AND COLLABORATION:
Collaborate with Center Team to ensure client's expectations are exceeded. Provide prospect's "lead" information to the Consultant and follow up to ensure the client was properly informed and expectations where met following the in-center consultation.
KEY MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
• Achieve sales quotas and targets
• Booking the budgeted monthly number of center appointments
• Generate leads to targets
• At least one (1) year previous industry and/or retail sales experience
• Point of sale system and other business software experience a plus
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Hyper-focused on exceptional customer experience
• High energy with the ability to talk to foot traffic prospects
• Communicate professionally
• Utilize superior organizational and time management skills
• Able to work under time constraints and pressure
• Work independently and self-motivated
• Professional image
HairClub is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 607259628Posted: 2021-03-05