Warehouse / Shipping - Receiving
$12 per hour
Global Manufacturer seeking qualified Shipping Receiving team members.
- Performs loading and unloading of material from carriers, suppliers and company owned vehicles
- Utilizes material handling equipment to move material to and from loading dock, warehouse and production floor safely.
- Verifies material condition prior to movement and notifies management of any visual discrepancies or damage
- Utilizes Radio Frequency (RF) scanners to execute material movement to and from any location within the facility.
- Experience performing cycle count, shipping/receiving, stock control, inventory and recordkeeping functions
- Material handling equipment experience
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems; JDE preferred a plus.
Key Performance Characteristics
- Effective Communication Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Sense of Urgency
- Positive Attitude
APPLY NOW and CALL for an interview 210-807-6206
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): 13.00
Posting ID: 610686949Posted: 2021-03-05