Job Summary/Company Information:
- Leading distributor and manufacturer of construction supplies.
- Construction and materials field but the steady pace/pay of warehouse.
- Great pay and benefit long term
- Pull orders and load/unload trucks.
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and maintenance of the warehouse.
- Ensure proper quality, accuracy and timeliness of picking and delivering customer orders.
- Delivering orders to job sites.
- Long term benefits such as medical, dental , vision
- 401k, employees stock purchase plan, and life insurance
- 2 weeks of vacation after 1st year, paid holidays
- 1st shift 7:00am-5:00pm
- Monday – Friday
- Voluntary OT on Saturdays
- Friendly Communicator
- Valid DL''s required
- Hi-Lo Experience a plus
- Team Player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self motivated and able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
How to apply:
Call our RECRUITING CENTER at 812-376-2425 to complete your application.
This will be a phone interview, please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201
About 1/4 mile East of I-65 on SR 46 in Greystone Shoppes Plaza (between Subway and the Sprint store)
Serving the Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Posting ID: 573653218Posted: 2020-09-15