DaBella is the leading home improvement company in the United States. With more than 20 offices throughout the United States, we are striving to transform home improvement services. As a growing organization, one of the biggest challenges are all the little details.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is detail-oriented and can juggle tasks amidst constant interruption. This individual is critical to the organization and will uphold our exceptional focus on customer service to our customers, visitors, and employees.
- Demonstrate knowledge of multi-line phone systems
- Answer all incoming calls
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all visitors
- Provide general clerical and administrative support
- Responsible for incoming & outgoing mail and deliveries
- Coordinate office supply & material orders and vendor management
- Work on office and facilities projects
- Must ensure customer service is upheld to the highest standards
- Responsible for accurate data entry of sales contracts
- Maintain the upkeep of office appearance & perform other related duties as required
- Ability to independently manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- 2+ years of recent professional receptionist and/or administrative assistant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications is a must.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to keep information highly confidential
- Must be well-organized, accurate, and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff
- Project a professional demeanor always
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Major Holidays Off
- Company Recognition
- Advancement Opportunities
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Great Company Culture
To learn more about DaBella visit us at www.DaBella.us
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 595481699Posted: 2021-01-21