Who We Want
Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
Organized self-starters. Persistent salespeople who create and maintain precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What You Will Do
The Sales Associate will represent the company as a leader in our industry and the marketplace by assisting with the selling, promoting and marketing of our products to a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals. Under supervision of the Regional Sales manager and with direction from the local Sales Representative, the Sales Associate will:
- Assist with sales calls to customers and prospects with a particular focus on orthopedic and neuro spine surgeons.
- Move consignment and loaner inventory between accounts based on the surgical needs of the territory and region.
- Following extensive product training, the Sales Associate must be able to advise on appropriate product selection, answer customer questions about product functionality and distinguish company products from those of competitors.
- May direct or assist in product demonstration in the operating room and office settings
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings.
- Keep sales representative informed of territory happenings and progress on a regular basis.
- Solve product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
- Assist in the training of hospital staff on the proper use of products.
- Understand and adhere to all hospital, operating room and pertinent OSHA guidelines.
- Upon mastery of training, surgical case coverage is an essential part of the job that entails being properly prepared for and punctual to the procedure.
- Must adhere rigidly to all Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP) policies and procedures as stipulated by the company and the FDA.
What You Need
To be successful in this role bring your strong multitasking ability, ability to read and sell to any audience, drive to achieve and succeed, aptitude to learn medical and technical information quickly, ability to build strong, lasting relationships, a strong work-ethic and a competitive nature
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year accredited college or university, preferred
- Three (3) years’ experience in a clinical and/or operating room environment or 4-year degree from an accredited college or university
- Knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MS Office suite, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and develop and maintain relationships.
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn a product’s key features & benefits.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce
- Must be able to lift and carry samples and surgical instruments kits up to 40 pounds
- Must be available on 24-hour per day basis, to respond to customer emergencies as dictated by territory and account requirements.
- This position requires the handling of instruments that may have been contaminated by blood or other bodily fluids. In compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, company will provide a safe working environment for all employees.
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Coworkers committed to achieving more and winning the right way
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
- Field sales training
- In-house product training program
Work From Home: Field-based
Travel Percentage: 50%
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 600695631Posted: 2021-01-23