Join the Flying Pie Pizzaria team!
Restaurant General Manager Position:
General Manager is responsible for the total operations of a Flying Pie Pizzaria restaurant, including all aspects of profit and loss, hiring/training of crew leaders and hourly team, daily execution of safety/sanitation, quality food preparation and guest service. Responsible for the proper execution and operation of all restaurant departments, including all hiring/training of crew leaders and hourly team. Implement restaurant specific priority plan tactic accomplishment. Responsible for the cleanliness, repair and maintenance of the physical building.
• Priority planning/weekly business cycle tasks.
• Continuing training, manager meeting, one-to-one counseling and reviews.
• Daily shift execution/on service floor.
• Line checks/food receiving and quality assurance.
• Office work/administrative tasks.
• Repair and maintenance of equipment and facilities.
• Scheduling, coaching and training team members.
• At least 2 years of full-service restaurant operation experience at the General Manager or Assistant General Manager level.
• At least 21 years of age.
• HS degree or equivalent preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to organize, train and direct team of at least 50 persons.
• Must have understanding of food safety and sanitation practices and execution.
• Serve Safe Certification.
• State and local alcohol enforcement where applicable.
• Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Typically reports to ownership
• Salaried position starts @ $50,000/year
• Health Insurance
• 2 weeks Paid vacation
• Employee meals and discounts
Posting ID: 43217722Posted: 2020-12-09