Livestock Nutrition Center specializes in blending customized rations, supplements and premixes to meet the specific nutritional needs of livestock producers' operations. We understand that management, performance objectives and feeding practices can be vastly different between operations, and that these differences dictate specific nutritional or formulation requirements. Our experienced sales staff and nutritionist will work with the producer to design a feeding program that is specific to their operation.
Our Mission is to add value to the suppliers and end users in the feed ingredient supply chain through distribution, processing and service.
Our focus is to provide customized feeding programs, nutritional products, and expert service to livestock producers that promote their long-term success and profitability.
Livestock Nutrition Center is currently seeking a Location Fulfillment Manager to join our team at our Keota, OK facility. The Location Fulfillment Manager is responsible for the operations, logistics, personnel and market area sales. Results will be achieved by working through our Production and Sales Teams. Our ideal candidate must have a working knowledge of the beef cattle feed industry and feed manufacturing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee total operational processes and procedures of the feed mill.
- Provide guidance and follow up on the implementation of Standard Operating Procedures, including all necessary training for production/processing personnel at the feed mill.
- Ensure proper and complete training of all personnel at facility.
- Manage the Preventative Maintenance programs.
- Support the Operations team in the facilitation of QA/QC programs, including FSMA compliance.
- Oversee the selection of hiring of all hourly production personnel at the facility and support cross-functional hiring.
- Prepare and execute Capital Improvement Plans at the facility.
- Ensure timely ordering and receiving of ingredients for production needs by communicating daily and weekly ingredient needs to the Procurement team.
- Manage raw material inventories to assure accurate measurements, control shrink and maintain product in merchantable condition.
- Evaluation of space utilization of the warehouse.
- Coordinate staffing and production schedules, including hours of operation and scheduled maintenance downtimes, between Production and Sales teams.
- Set and achieve Production goals for efficiency and on time delivery.
- Coordinate feed delivery schedules with Production and Sales teams.
- Provide direction to the Accounting team to ensure an efficient and timely work flow from the facility to Accounting in Memphis and Overland Park.
- Set and achieve retention goals for Production personnel at the facility.
- Identify opportunities for mentorship and cross-training.
- Promote cross-functional teamwork amongst sales, accounting, procurement, and operations teams.
- Manage employee performance, including developing personnel and coaching under-performing employees.
- Educate, implement, and strictly enforce all LNC Safety and Compliance procedures at the facility.
- Evaluate the market area of the facility in terms of demand, product needs, and competitors with Sales Lead and Ingredient Sales Lead.
- Have a general understanding of the market drivers in the local market.
- Work with Regional Fulfillment Manager and Sales Leader to achieve sales goals in local marketplace.
- Set and achieve Customer Satisfaction goals.
- Maintain a general knowledge of products marketed through the plant.
- Work with the Sales team and customer base on all quality issues and develop plans to correct such issues.
- Ensure the facility appearance and all Personnel represent LNC in a professional manner at all times.
- Support and lead the Mission, Vision, and Values of LNC.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- College Degree with 5+ years of successful experience in a feed or grain milling environment.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory or management experience.
- A good understanding of OSHA/HACCP guidelines is needed
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are required.
- Strong sense of customer service with both internal and external customers.
- Dedication to team environment.
- A good understanding of merchandising and procurement fundamentals.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a fast and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Safety mindset.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
Benefits and Perks
Eligible for comprehensive benefits package.
LNC: Join our Team
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 571333692Posted: 2020-09-24