Caprion HistoGeneX is currently recruiting a motivated HR Manager. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the HR initiatives in alignment with the strategic objectives of the organization.
You will be responsible for all aspects of HR (recruitment and talent management, people engagement payroll & benefits, remuneration packages and training and development,) and you provide HR support to our business leaders across two US sites (Fremont, California & Naperville, Illinois).
You report to the global VP, Human Resources, based in Montreal.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Full responsibility for Talent Acquisition and manage the entire recruitment and selection process and set-up of onboarding programs including:
- Meet with business leaders to discuss and establish staffing objectives
- Provide support to hiring managers for recruitment and during the decision-making process
- Manage and evaluate all HR sourcing channels to ensure effectiveness and conformity to recruitment policies and best practices
- Partner with the leadership team to develop KPI(s) to monitor employee engagement and retention and identify areas for improvement
- Design and implement HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Foster employee relations and proactively respond to employee relations issues by identifying problems and suggesting solutions
- Develop compensation and benefit plans for US
- Assess training needs and monitor training and development plans
- Execute various HR projects
- Manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance with business leaders
- Monitor and report HR metrics to management and provide decision support to the business leaders
- Key player in the ESG (environmental, social & governance) initiatives related to data privacy, employee and social engagement
- Support change programs in the organization and act as a change agent
- Support the Finance organization with payroll budgets
- Work with the leadership team on succession planning and people retention strategies.
- Nurture a positive working environment and drive employee engagement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Human Resources Management or related field
- Five or more years of relevant human resources experience with an expertise in general human resources functions
- Strong communication skills including proficiency in English, working with foreign counterparts and at ease negotiating
- Strong Hands-on mentality
- Comfortable presenting information in large groups and facilitating workshops
- Can organize resources (people, funding, material, and support) to get things done and can multitask and prioritize
- Knowledge and experience in recruiting concepts, practices and procedures, preferably in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of employment law regulations in the United States
- Ability to gain industry knowledge and provide pro-active and responsive solutions to business needs
- Experience working closely with stakeholders on sensitive issues and demonstrates discretion and ability to handle confidential and private information appropriately
- Interpersonally savvy and can relate well to people inside and outside of the organization. Builds appropriate rapport and builds constructive and effective relationships
- Can effectively cope with change and shift gears comfortably
We offer an exciting and challenging position in a multinational environment where customer focus and innovation are key business values.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 608567240Posted: 2021-03-06