Do you want to make a meaningful difference in Senior's lives? Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services in the Texoma Area that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Duties include, but are not limited to:
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimers Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
All candidates must undergo a criminal background check, drug screen and department of motor vehicles check. We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/649.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 562099617Posted: 2020-07-03