We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Host / Hostess.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Are you looking for a great new job? When it comes to working at Pinchers, we want you to feel like family. In fact, we are family owned and have employees that have been part of our family for over 10 years! So, what makes us special? First, we have a tremendous selection of delicious seafood which keeps us very busy with seafood lovers. But, we are best known for serving all types of Crab: Snow, King, Blue and Stone. This is a uniqueness that sets us apart from the competition. And, we own our own Fish House named Island Crab Company and we have our own fishing boats and traps in Cape Coral, Florida where we catch fresh seafood everyday for our restaurants. Now, that is fresh! In fact, our motto is “You can’t fake fresh!” We also use locally grown fresh produce and we are just starting to brew our own Craft beer! As a host/hostess, you would be joining a popular brand that has earned an exceptional reputation and has been successful for the past 18 years. Talk about job security!
What You Will Need to Succeed at Pinchers
- The ability to great arriving and departing guests and seat all guests in a friendly manner. Takes guest information and provides accurate wait quotes to guests when tables are not immediately available. Interacts with “waiting” guests, including children, to ensure that their wait is pleasant. Ability to use an electronic waiting and seating system.
- Presents menus to guests, informs them of specials, and introduces the server by name. Informs servers when they are sat. Observes tables and keeps track of clean, dirty and occupied tables. Pre-bus and bus tables as needed. Informs Bussers of dirty tables.
- Maintains filled water and tea pitchers, regularly tours the restaurant to interact with our guests and to provide refills to seated guests.
- Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area. Maintains an adequate supply of Kid’s menus and crayons for waiting and seated guests.
- Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant. Takes and fills to go orders, if applicable.
- Creates a friendly and inviting welcome to all job applicants. Maintains an good supply of applications and other hiring paperwork at the Host area.
- You must have an outgoing personality and be consistently friendly with excellent communication skills. You must have a consistent positive attitude, handle stress well, and maintain a quick pace and the desire to have fun at work.
- You must have a Passion for high standards and the ability to provide Best in class service.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. You must have the ability to Lift and carry up to 15 pounds, remain on your feet for several hours, bend, twist, reach, and stoop. You must have the ability to work with seafood.
- The ability to work nights, holidays and weekends
Our pay is competitive. Our work atmosphere is a fun. Sound good?
Click Apply Now at top of this page to get started!
Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required.
Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
Posting ID: 29255016Posted: 2020-05-20