IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - APPLY TODAY - INTERVIEWING DAILY
Caring people like yourself needed now more than ever!
Have you ever taken care of a spouse, grandparent, elderly neighbor or a child? You're already a CAREGiver and you may not even know it! Do you want to make a difference in the quality of a senior's life? We've got the perfect opportunity for you.
At Home Instead, caring is our passion. And it all starts with investing in our CAREGivers!
Benefits We Offer:
As a one-on-one Home Health Aide you'll provide the following in-home services:
- Excellent work environment. 24/7 support by experienced office staff and on-staff nurses
- Full-time or Part-time hours available
- Competitive wages with available weekly bonus
- Major medical health insurance (with available employer match for full-time employees)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Accident plan
- Short term disability
- Hospital and cancer plans
- Financial wellness programs
- Paid vacation time
- Cellular service discount
- New hire mentorship program
- CAREGiver referral bonus program
You're going to love working with us. We go above and beyond to provide a safe and enjoyable working environment. Our highly experienced office staff provides quick and knowledgeable support around the clock, allowing our Home Health Aides to focus on the part of the job they enjoy, caring for another. Our Home Health Aides are like family to us. You won't be treated like just another worker around here, we see our Home Health Aides as the heart of our business and a valued member of our team.
- Help with household duties such as meal preparation, grocery shopping* and light housekeeping
- Personal care: helping clients dress, bathe, groom (Home Health Aide Duties)
- Providing medication reminders
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Care
Join our family, apply online today!
Click HERE to meet Stanley and see why we love what we do.No experience or training in those areas? No worries! We provide paid, hands-on, professional training in all the skills necessary to be an amazing CAREGiver.
QUESTIONS? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*We are actively practicing social-distancing and assisting our clients to remain at home according to the current CDC recommendations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace
You must be 21 years of age to apply and successfully pass a drug screen prior to hire
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 609239176Posted: 2021-02-26